Oombulgurri Kimberley EXCLUSIVE – TLCCWA 2021
DOWNLOAD THE INFO SHEET >>> CLICK HERE
TRIP START DATES: MAY16th – 30th 2021
Exclusive TLCCWA Club event in the Remote Kimberley – Read on below.
Out of stock
Toyota Landcruiser Club of Western Australia Private Group Trip – Oombulgurri May 16th – 30th 2021
15 Days in the most pristine, untouched Kimberley wilderness with the toughest 4wd touring around. This is Australia’s best 4wd touring adventure. Put in the track after the wet season, swim in amazing gorges, camp with no one around for hundreds of kilometers and catch more barramundi than you know what to do with! This exclusive TLCCWA event is offered with a club discount of 10% .
DOWNLOAD THE FULL INFO SHEET RESOURCE >>> CLICK HERE
Please note this page has been set up as a booking page for trip deposits to secure one of the limited spots on the trip. A further link will be provided to pay balances in due course.
- A special club discount has been provided for TLCCWA members . Total Trip Cost per vehicle for up to 2 Adults is $4430 ( Usually $4900/Vehicle)
- Due to the nature of this adventure,the long term planning required for such a trip & the exclusion of members of the public being able to book onto a reguarly calendared trip, by committing to a spot on this TLCCWA adventure your deposit & installments are final & non-refundable or transferable unless your position can be suitably filled with approval of TLCCWA trip leader Garry & Explore WA representative.
- To secure your spot on this adventure an initial deposit of $1000 secures your booking. Balances of $3430 are due Friday 31st July 2020. If you would like to pay in part, or make an alternative arrangement you will need to communicate directly with Explore WA by emailing email@example.com
- Once numbers are committed, an information session & catch up with lead guide Jed, from Explore WA will take place on a nominated weekend. Garry will advise date & location in coming weeks.
- Trip meet point is Home Valley Station. Historically, guests congregate the night before the adventure starts to mingle at the bar & an unofficial dinner together usually ensue’s at the Dusty Bar restaurant. Home Valley staff will be aware of the groups individual arrival & have an area for the group to camp the night prior to our departure. For those travelling up earlier, or spending some extra days in the region you will be welcome to access Home Valley Station anytime. Our trip will depart on the morning of the adventure around 8.30AM from Home Valley, or earlier if the group is ” up & ready to go”.
- There is limited availability for this adventure 7 vehicles maximum, 6 vehicles minimum.
What you need to do:
- To secure your spot on this adventure, there is 2 ways to do so. Simply add this adventure to your cart & proceed to the secure online check out or Alternatively direct details for transfer are as follows
- Fill out the guest info form at www.explore-wa.net/guestinfo
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to say hello & in turn stay up to date with the trip info, useful information, conditions & everything else Oombi track. You’re welcome to contact us anytime with questions about the trip.
You can see a video of some of the action here –